OMBRE POWDER TRAINING
Ombre Powder Brows differs from traditional tattooing in that it is surface work—meaning, the application is done on the epidermis layer of the skin. The technique is described by its name, with results being powdery with a faded front and a crisp tail, resembling the look of makeup.
No experience or prior training is required in order to participate in this course. Microblading artist are welcome.
The course is a beginner course designed to introduce you to the world of ombre powder so that you may become a working ombre powder artist.
The rules and regulations for this course is taught according to Florida state.
For student’s traveling from different countries or states, it is your responsibility to research your own state or city regulations for microshading technicians.
Must be at least 18yrs of age to take the course.
- The 1-day training course includes:
Beginner Class (No prior machine experience required.
- Students from other academies are welcome)
- Ombre Eyebrows/Powdered Eyebrows
- Continuous support after class (Student can contact instructor directly for questions.)
- Client Consultation and Consent forms
- Setting Up Your Station
- Eyebrow Mapping/ Shaping technique
- Color and pigment selection
- Permanent makeup health & safety
- Hands-on practice
- Product & supplies resources
- Certificate of completion
- 1 kit
In Beauty Ink we always think of you.
We teach personalized classes, write us and request it by WhatsApp