JPRO Numbing Cream Tattoo Body Deep Anesthetic Fast Numb Cream Semi Permanent Skin Body 10g
Brand name: J-PRO
Item: JPRO Numbing Cream
Weight 10g/tube, Pink Cream.
Used for Eyebrow, eyeliner, lips, face tattoo; permanent cosmetics; tattooing; micro needle pain; body piercing;laser tattoo removal;laser hair; removal;waxing;IPL treatment, electrocautery, Plasma pen Fibroblast.
Ingredient Numb ingredient 39.9%
Period of time 2 years
32 in stock
For temporary relief of pain and itching due to anorectal disorders or a local anesthetic for minor surgery or cosmetic procedures.
*tattooing & body piercing
*body waxing & bikini waxing
*laser hair removal
*Micro needle pain,body piercing,laser tattoo removal,laser hair removal,waxing,permanent cosmetics,IPL treatment, Electrocautery, Plasma and Plasma pen Fibroblast.
How to Use J-PRO:
- Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
- Cover a Hot Towel on skin for 5 Mintues , Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of J-PRO numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of J-PRO cream (1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick) over
- Cover the J-PRO cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic
wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave J-PRO cream and wrap in place for 25-50 Minutes before tattoo. For long procedures lasting hours
over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as
- Skin typically remains numb for 3 – 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on
skin type and location on body.
- Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
- For external use only
- Avoid cream into eyes
- Keep out of reach children.
- Do not put this product into rectum
- Cap tube tightly when not in use
Not suitable for some people who have heart disease, high blood pressure, pregnant and / or breast feeding, know a allergies to any ingredient, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.