PLASMA PEN FIBROBLAST TRAINING
Plasma Pen Fibroblast is considered no invasive procedure because it only works on the epidermis layer. (same microneedling).
Plasma Pen Fibroblast Training
Is our most recent intensive program, 2 days where students will learn to perform different types of treatments with our advanced plasma pen unit.
Plasma Pen is the ultimate skin rejuvenation, tightening, lifting and anti-wrinkle treatment
This procedure is going to be the next big treatment to offer your clients. Everybody is talking about this wonderful new treatment! First It offers patients the option of getting rid of loose skin, folds and wrinkles without the need of surgery, permanently and relatively painlessly. Also, the Plasma Pen is a highly effective and remarkable alternative to costly & risky surgery.
What Is Plasma Pen (PP)?
Firstly the Plasma Pen (PP) is our newest machine that harnesses the power of plasma, a fourth state matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas, Plasma), to help reduce or eliminate certain skin conditions and concerns, such as wrinkles, fine lines, moles, skin tags, etc.
So that through the process of ionization, our PP unit is able to create an electric charge, or ARC. This arc is focused on a target on the surface of the skin, which causes a controlled burn, which dissipates heat throughout the area being targeted. This technique causes the elimination of moles, skin tags and pigmentation, etc. Moreover, the dissipation of heat throughout the skin being targeted causes your body to send fibroblasts to the area and lay down collagen and elastin fibers, which promotes plumping and tightening of the skin.
Plasma Pen treatments are
- Newest Skin Treatment in the Beauty Industry.
- Non-Invasive Treatments.
- Non-Surgical Techniques.
- No Scalpel or Surgical Cutting of the Skin.
- No Bruising.
- No Bleeding.
- Limited Downtime.
- Immediate Results.
- Painless with Anesthetic Cream.
- Safe and Effective Treatment.
What are you able to treat using Plasma Pen?
Our students will be able to perform the following treatments using our Plasma Pen Unit:
- Fine Lines
- Crows Feet Lines
- Eyebrow ptosis
- Nasal Labial Folds / Laugh Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Smokers / Kissing Lines
- Neck Lines
- Drooping Skin / Loose Skin
- Skin Tags
- Pigmentation Removal
- Age Spot Removal
- Liver Spot Removal
- Freckle Removal
- Scar Attenuation
- Stretch Mark Attenuation
- Permanent Makeup Removal (Eyebrows and Microblading)
- Scalp Micropigmentation Attenuation / Blowout Removal
Price with the korean device: $2,700
Price with the Plamere device: $3,500
- Training and Certification.
- Certification of bloodborne pathogens (if necessary).
- Live Model Practice.
MASTER: Liliana Gonzalez
PHONE: (786)254-7292 / (786)340-7977
E-mail: [email protected]
Hours: from 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
- Introduction and greeting.
- Introduction to the Plasma Pen program.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the skin in regard to treatments with Plasma Pen.
- Recommended practices of safety and hygiene of the plasma pen.
- Contradictions of the plasma pen and evaluation of the type of skin.
- Instructions and follow-up of previous and subsequent treatments to Plasma Pen.
- Side effects of the plasma pen.
- Introduction to the Plasma Pen Starter Kit.
- Practice with plasma pen on non-human skin (practice materials are provided).
Hours: from 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
- Plasma Pen consultations.
- Use and application of anesthetics with a plasma pen.
- Plasma Pen Marketing and Advertising.
- Practice on human skin (Live Model Work).
- Period of questions and answers and review of days 1 and 2.
- Certificate of assistance granted
Beauty Ink offers you the quality training
and a life-long relationship that includes support and advancement through your entire career.
In Beauty Ink we always think of you.
We teach personalized classes, write us and request it by WhatsApp