MASTERCLASS HYALURONIC PEN
Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring in our skin but unfortunately levels dip as we age, and less of it is produced. The positive is the body is constantly making and absorbing it, just not as much of it as it once did. This degenerative effect reduces structure and volume from the face, causing wrinkles and folds to become more pronounced. Just like the collagen loss, when hyaluronic acid levels drop, the skin has less support. The purpose of the course is to enable aesthetic technician to be able to deliver Hyaluronic acid using the new one and revolutionary method of atomizing through water Mesotherapy. To achieve this the theoretical knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the skin and face will be studied to underpin all practical training facilitated at Beauty Ink and will result in fully accredited certification.
DURATION: 1 day
Hour: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Learn about Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and signs of ageing
- Troubleshooting HA treatments
- Pre and post treatment protocols
- Hyaluronic pen Techniques
- Pain management protocols
- Health and hygiene systems
- Client consultation protocols (medical history & client consent)
- Managing expectations and complains procedure
- Hygiene sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Practice using Live models
- Granting of the Certificate of attendance
- Hyaluronic acid.
- 5 Ampulles.
We teach personalized classes, write us and request it to WhatsApp.