MESOTHEARAPY PEN TRAINING
MASTER: Lliana Gonzalez
What is Mesotherapy?
The Mesotherapy Treatment comes from France and consists of administering small doses of homeopathic products such as Lipolytic, anti-aging, minerals and vitamins in a certain area. With this treatment, the medication acts more directly on the affected area.
There are two ways to apply it. It can be manually, which requires a medical license or through microneedle assisted devices of great help for the field of aesthetics. It is recommended to use this technique since it is more precise because of the option offered by the devices to calibrate them. However, at the time of choosing, the experience of the mesotherapist must be taken into consideration, the type of treatment to be treated and the evolutive state of the condition.
Mesotherapy is used today mainly for the treatment of skin conditions and for aesthetic improvement, in cases such as:
- Stretch marks
- Facial aging
- Hair loss
- Metabolic alteration of fat
- Localized fat
The type of products applied in mesotherapy varies according to the needs of the patient, whether it is desired to improve circulation or oxygenation or to metabolize and accelerate the walls of fat areas to accelerate the disintegration of the latter.
The drugs are combined with others to enhance the action of them (Cocktails) according to the type of treatment, the formulations vary with the changes that occur during the evolution of the condition, adapting the formulation to these changes.
The concept of bringing medicine closer to the place of pathology increases the effectiveness of the treatment.
Hours: From 9:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
- Introduction and greeting.
- Introduction to the Meso Pen program.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Skin Pathologies in regard to treatments with Meso Pen.
- Protocols and cocktails.
- Recommended safety and hygiene practices of the Meso Pen.
- Contradictions of the Meso Pen and evaluation of the type of skin.
- Instructions and follow-up of Meso Pen’s aftercare.
- Side effects of Meso Pen.
- Introduction to the Meso Pen. Use of the Kit
- Practice with Meso Pen. (Practice materials are provided).
- Consultation and consent of the Meso Pen.
- Meso Pen Marketing and Advertising.
- Practice on human skin (Live Model Work).
- Granting of the Certificate of attendance
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Device included.
- 2 micro needles.
At Beauty Ink Miami, we not only educate our students, but we also offer advice during training and after graduation.